Monday, May 28, 2007

Hannah and I went shopping today. She was quite the hit at the mall. We went to have her glasses adjusted, and she had 3 men waiting on her. She was in heaven. Not bad for a 3 year old. She just had a ball helping mommy shop - that's my girl. Stores used to be closed on days like Memorial Day. Now, it is a big sales day.

Kids don't necessarily understand the whole holiday thing when they are as young as Matthew and Hannah are. Last night, Matthew asked me about Memorial Day and I tried to explain it to him. He understood, but I really don't think he understands the concept of war. At age 5, this is a good thing. I am sure that Hannah has no understanding of Memorial Day whatsoever. I am glad that we at least put the flag up. That is something they understand.

No comments: