Friday, June 08, 2007

The candy fairy came to our home today. If you have never met the candy fairy. She takes away candy (parade candy, Halloween candy, etc.) and replaces it with a present. I can't take credit for the idea. I must have read it in a parenting magazine somewhere. The first time I tried it, the kids were in the house, and by the time they asked me a million questions about her, they were terrified of her. This time, I did not tell them that she was coming. It was pretty funny. They both insisted that they saw her pink car in Galesville this morning, and heard her burp. Hannah asked me to call the fairy and say thank you for the lip gloss. Both of the kids wanted wanted me to tell the candy fairy that she would be healthier if she ate five servings of fruit and vegetables a day. Hannah was a little sad. She wanted to know when we were going to get more candy. It was very funny.

No comments: