Friday, June 22, 2007

I miss my kids. Right now, I am in Rockville, MD, staying at a cousin's home. I would say that I am staying with a cousin, but I am here, they are not, hence, I am staying at their home. Last night, I spoke with Hannah briefly before she went to bed. She told me that she built a sand castle. She was very excited about it. Then I spoke to Matthew. When I called the kids, I was still out to dinner with a group of IPC volunteers at the Dogfish Head Brewery (I had half an Aprihop and shared the rest). Matthew asked me what the noise was. I told him that I was with some people in a restaurant. He asked me who was there, so I gave him the list. It was pretty cute. Finally, he said goodbye and blew me a kiss. Then he asked me if I was cold, so I told him yes. He blew me another kiss, and I told him that it was so cold that everyone that I was with was shivering. He was so excited that he told Ron about it. It was too cute. I wonder what he is going to tell me tonight...

No comments: