Monday, June 04, 2007

Matthew just loves to do the dishes. Yes - you heard me correctly. My son actually thinks that it is a fun thing to do. It must have something to do with all of the bubbles. I realize that at some point here he is going to figure out that it is not as much fun as he thought it was. In the meanwhile, he can do all of the dishes that he wants.

Tonight, I sent the kids (and the husband) into the yard to "hunt." Matthew got his binoculars, Hannah used the big ones, and they went to hunt for strawberries in the garden. They were very excited when they came back in with EIGHT strawberries. They each got to eat two - they were very excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's possible that Matthew may always love doing the dishes. This was my perenial job in most of the restaurants I worked in, and I still do this every night at home. Tell him it's a manly thing to do! --Craig